I cover why cases can be expensive and why cheaper ones could be a better alternative.
Outstanding Flexibility and Silence
be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black rev. 2 is the perfect case for all who expect the highest standards when it comes to modularity, compatibility and design.
• Fully versatile, thanks to modular construction.
• Three be quiet! Silent Wings 3 PWM fans.
• Ready for water cooling radiators up to 420mm.
• Full-circuit airflow system with noise-dampened vents.
• Side window made of tinted and tempered glass.
• High-end workstations and desktop PCs.
• High-resolution gaming and multimedia systems.
• Extremely overclocked systems.
• Super silent water-cooled PCs.Features• Motherboard tray and HDD slots with enhanced possibilities for individual requirements.
• Three Silent Wings 3 140mm PWM fans.
• Step-less dual-rail fan controller is switchable between Silence and Performance modes.
• Ready for radiators up to 420mm.
• Full-circuit airflow system with noise-reducing vents.
• Completely sound insulated with decoupled motherboard, PSU and drives.
• PSU shroud and smart HDD slot covers provide a neat interior.
• Side panel made of tinted and tempered glass.
• RGB LED illumination with six switchable colours and motherboard control option.
• USB 3.1 Type C Gen. 2 and USB quick charging option.
• Wireless charger for Qi enabled devices.
• Three years manufacturer’s warranty.
• German product conception, design and quality control.
coming in at just under £42.00 GBP the Aerocool Cylon includes temepered glass and RGB for a fraction of the price. The Cylon Pro comes with a built-in vertical cable management panel on the right side of the case. This covers cables and makes the interior look cleaner and more organised. View all of your components in all their glory through the sleek tempered glass side panel whilst showing off your building skills. Keep it all efficiently cooled with versatile support for both air and liquid cooling solutions, and clean with dedicated dust filters.
then we have you covered to the Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE Mid Tower PC Case Retailing at £230.00 GBP this is most definitely one of the most expensive cases out there at the moment.
The Obsidian Series 500D RGB SE is a premium mid-tower enthusiast PC case with iconic CORSAIR design, smoked tempered glass panels and premium aluminum trim. Three CORSAIR LL120 RGB fans provide a symphony of stunning RGB lighting, all controlled using the included CORSAIR Commander PRO and CORSAIR iCUE software. Hinged tempered glass side doors make accessing your system a breeze, and cooling upgrades are simple thanks to fully removable radiator trays. Loaded with the very best that CORSAIR has to offer, the Obsidian 500D RGB SE makes it easier than ever to build your dream PC.
retailing at only £72.00 GBP it is considerably cheaper than the Corsair Carbide 500D SE.
Sahara P35 Black tempered glasses gaming ATX case with 4 x Pirate Turbo real RGB 12cm case fan pre installed.